RESEARCHconnect: Professional Research Funding Service
Looking for funding for your research projects?
Managed by Idox, Europe’s leading provider of funding and policy information, RESEARCHconnect has been designed by and for the UK research community.
Featuring thousands of dedicated research funding programmes, the service is a reservoir of information that is constantly growing and continuously updated.
The University of Northampton subscribes to the RESEARCHconnect service, providing all staff and members with free access.
What does the service include?
The University of Northampton’s subscription to the service provides you with access to:
- A one-stop shop of research funding information, covering an array of disciplines and sponsors from across UK, European and international borders
- A flexible funding search facility, providing an easy-to-use interface for rapid, relevant fund identification
- Comprehensive content backed by a dedicated research team, skilled at screening programmes for their relevance and condensing information into the facts you need to know
- Proactive features – such as tailored email alerts and Newsflashes – that bring the latest funding content and announcements directly to your inbox
- Intuitive functionality including workgroups, interactive update bulletins and commenting tools that support dissemination and knowledge sharing
- Personalisation options which tailor funding news to disciplines of interest and allow you to organise and save personal funding portfolios for future ease
- A support network of experienced researchers on hand throughout the working week, and a toolkit loaded with useful resources to ensure you utilise the service to its full potential
Would you like to access RESEARCHconnect?
To receive the full benefits of the RESEARCHconnect service, you will require a personal log-on.
For further information and/or to request a user log-in, please contact Lucinda Young, Research and Strategic Bidding Administrator at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The service is available at www.researchconnect.co.uk