RefWorks: Restoring the Harvard UoN style
FAQ: I’ve lost the Harvard UoN output style in RefWorks. How do I get it back?
From time to time we need to apply maintenance tweaks to our university RefWorks configuration. An unfortunate consequence of this is that the Harvard UoN option will disappear from your list of output styles. This post demonstrates how to restore it.
1. Log into RefWorks as usual.
2. In the menu at the top of the screen, click on Bibliography and then Output Style Manager:
3. In the Output Style Manger, search for uon.
4.HIghlight Harvard UoN in the list of output styles on the left:
5. Click the top green arrow to move Harvard UoN to your favourites list on the right.
6. Click X in the top right to close the window and return to RefWorks.
After following these steps the Harvard UoN style will be restored in RefWorks and Write-N-Cite.