FREE Vitae ‘entrepreneurship’ workshop in Bristol
“Charting an entrepreneurial career: how researchers can control their professional destiny” is a free day-long event open to postgraduate researchers and research staff. It is being held on the 9th April at the University of Bristol and is sponsored by the Entrepreneurial Institution.
Wherever you are in your research career, whether you are applying for research funding, moving into a new career or starting your own business (commercial or social) this day will enable you to understand your enterprising potential to create impact through research and take your ideas into a business.
During the day you will explore your own skills in relation to entrepreneurship
- explore research impact in relation to grant applications and REF
- explore different types of enterprise
- hear from successful entrepreneurs
- hear about social enterprise, commercialisation and knowledge exchange
- network and plan next steps
Book now via the Vitae website.