Northampton Learning & Teaching Conference 2014
“Northampton 2018: Planning, Designing and Delivering Student Success”
The University of Northampton’s Institute of Learning and Teaching in Higher Education is to host a one-day Learning and Teaching conference, entitled Northampton 2018: Planning, Designing and Delivering Student Success. The event will provide an opportunity to celebrate research from within the institution.
Date & Time:
Thursday 22 May, 9:30-17:00
Maidwell Theatre, Avenue Campus
Sally Bradley of the Higher Education Academy (HEA)
- Innovative online and blended provision for students at all levels
- Continuing Professional Development for academic and support staff
- Openness and open practices
- Innovative forms of enhancement of the learner experience
- Specific school priorities in the area of learning and teaching
The day will include short-paper presentations, poster presentations and interactive workshops. Lunch and other opportunities for networking will take place throughout the day. This conference will honour finalists for the Student-Led Teaching Awards as well as staff who have achieved recognition through the HEA Fellowship scheme.
This event is free of charge and open to all University staff.
Registration for the conference is NOW OPEN! To reserve a place, please click here.