Preparing for Patient & Public Involvement in Research: Workshop
“Preparing for Patient & Public Involvement in Research” aims to fill a widely recognised gap in training and will reflect on how researchers can effectively involve the public in their research endeavours.
The workshop will:
- Identify good practice principles for successful public involvement in research
- Understand the application of involvement principles in the design of research
- Appreciate how to strengthen public involvement aspects of funding applications
- Consider impact of involvement – its ‘measurement’ and how to maximise it
- Explore the realities of public involvement – challenges, benefits, difficulties.
The day-long workshop costs £199 +VAT. Further information and booking details can be found here.