Google+ Hangout on Research Impact and Public Engagement for Career Success
Both research impact and public engagement should be an integral part of the researcher’s career portfolio, whether you are a doctoral student, early career researcher or member of research staff. In response to this need, Jobs.ac.uk are holding a free live Google+ Video Hangout on Weds 22nd July from 1-2pm, entitled “Research Impact & Public Engagement for Career Success”.
The session will cover:
- How to develop an impactful research profile, learning from successful examples
- How to prepare for REF 2020 and what counts
- How to measure the impact of research using Altmetrics and Open Access
- How to identify and actively engage relevant stakeholders at appropriate stages
- What key questions you may get asked about impact and engagement at job interviews
- How impact and engagement can enrich your career prospects
Go to the Hangout registration page to find out more.
Posted on July 9, 2015, in Events, Researcher careers, Researcher development and tagged career development, Google+ Hangout, jobs.ac.uk, Public engagement, Research impact. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.