Call for papers from early career researchers
The Regional Studies Association Early Career Conference 2015 will be held at the University of Sheffield on 29th and 30th October 2015. The conference will give early career researchers the opportunity to network, collaborate and socialise with others working in regional studies and related fields.
The Association welcomes submissions of abstracts with a regional focus from early career researchers, especially those in the following areas.
- Urban and regional policy
- New challenges in urban planning
- New economic geography
- Big data and regions
- Climate change and sustainability
- Politics and territory
- Mega-regions and City regions
- Regional mapping and visualisation
- Clusters and smart specialisation
- Labour markets and migration
- Social and community cohesion
- Innovation and knowledge
Abstract submission deadline is Sunday 13th September 2015. For more information and to book a place see the attached PDF..