Support for part-time research students from Midlands universities
Three Midlands universities are holding the Vitae-inspired Part-Time Researcher’s days so, whether you are still near the beginning of your studies or coming to the end of your research degree, there is a day for you.
Part-Time Researcher day: Running at The University of Northampton on Friday 6th May in Northampton. Sessions include:
- Working with your Supervisor part-time and at a distance
- Time, productivity and motivation management
- Group exercises to determine priorities, concerns, sharing experiences & solutions.
- Part-time success stories
For part-time research students who are writing up / submitting within 18 months.
Part-Time Researcher Finishing days are running at the Open University in Milton Keynes on Monday 20th June and also at the University of Warwick in Coventry, on Tuesday 28th June.
- Editing and finishing your thesis
- Preparing for your viva
- Careers inside and outside of academia
- Publishing your work
Posted on April 12, 2016, in Events, Researcher development, Workshops & Training and tagged Development days, Graduate School workshops, Part time researcher, Part time researcher finishing, Postgraduate research students. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.