Multi-language Speech Transcription/Annotation
Not to be confused with the Transcribers – Northampton service, Vanceinfo are looking for multi-language transcribers
– Aid a Fortune 100 company in the development of speech recognition applications in the following languages:
o US English or UK English or Canadian English or Australian (New Zealand) English
o European French or Canadian French
o Latin Spanish or European Spanish
o Brazilian Portuguese
– Perform transcription and/or semantic annotation of audio recordings following predefined guidelines.
– Participate in the improvement of transcription and annotation tools and guidelines.
– Provide trainings to newly recruited annotators/transcribers as needed.
– If work at home, internet connection is required, PC with Windows system is also required.
– Native speakers of the above listed languages
– Familiar with local pop culture of the target region.
– High school education or above.
– Available 10 hours a week or more.