Annual Research Conference 2021 – Poster Competition Guidelines
Wednesday 16th – Friday 18th June 2021
Online via Collaborate and the Creative Hub, Waterside (subject to a return to campus*)
A digital version of your poster should be submitted, for online and screen presentation*.
· Your poster should be submitted on a single PowerPoint slide for online purposes. A .JPG format should be used for any images.
· Posters must be in a landscape format.
· No additional material may be used or added to the poster (e.g., animations, video links or illustrations requiring 3D glasses are not permitted).
· Name, title of poster and the University logo must be clearly presented on the poster.
· The poster competition is open only to PGRs.
The poster should be in layperson’s terms, that is, understandable by a member of the general public.
One poster submission per researcher only. To enter, please submit using this link:
Once you have entered, please send your digital poster to Linda Maguire. The deadline for the submission of your poster is Wednesday 2nd June 2021.
Please direct any questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.