All workshops and events organised by the Graduate School are now available to view and book via Gateway, our online postgraduate research management system.
- Go to Gateway.
- Log in, choose the link ‘Calendar’ from the left hand menu.
- Click on the title of the workshop you’re interested in – all workshops/events are in date order.
- Click on the Green dot ‘Respond’.
- Choose ‘Attending’ then submit. You have the option to write a note, for instance if you know you’re going to be late arriving at the workshop.
- If you subsequently need to cancel your place just repeat the process and change the response to ‘Not Attending’.
- If you are interested in the workshop but cannot attend the date scheduled then choose Defer. This will let me know that you are interested in attending another time. We may be able to schedule the workshop again.
- To check which workshops you have booked onto and generate a list of attendances, read on.
Read the rest of this entry