The collection covers a range of subjects in business, social sciences and humanities.
To access the journals:
- You must be on campus (authentication is by IP address so you will only be able to access these resources on campus).
- Browse or search for papers:
- To get an email alert of new tables of contents, sign up here
Don’t forget: the trial ends on March 31st so make the most of it while you can!
The Library has just arranged trial access to the Photographic Youth Music Culture Archive (PYMCA). This extensive resource comprises over 100,000 images of social history and youth culture covering ” fashion, music, art, design, travel, genres, social issues, lifestyles, sports, nightlife, environments, humour and much much more…”. It also includes text based materials.
The free trial lasts until the end of November.
The Library has just signed up to the latest Palgrave ‘Access all areas‘ trial – giving you access to all Palgrave journal articles until the end of March. Subject areas covered include a range of business and social sciences (full list here).
To take advantage of this trial:
“In addition to active subscriptions to Web of Science, BIOSIS, and Medline, member institutions now have access to:
- Comprehensive research data from international data repositories
- Bibliographic and table of contents information from world-leading scholarly journals and books
- Authoritative research information in all applied life sciences fields like biomedical, animal studies, agriculture and more
- Coverage of applied research in food science, technology, and nutrition
- Bibliographic and citations information from 1,200 core science and engineering journals published in the People’s Republic of China
- A comprehensive index to the global journal and proceedings literature in the sciences, social sciences, arts, and humanities
- Patent and patent citation information”.
Taylor and Francis
- This 30 day trial has been arranged by the library and provides access to two complete collections of Taylor & Francis journals: Social Science and Humanities and Science and Technology
- The extra content is accessed via the A-Z list of databases in NELSON or go directly to Taylor and Francis Online
- Use your University single sign-on credentials to log in
- Navigation is as standard but you’ll have access to many more journals than usual
- Available until 22 April
- The ‘Access All Areas‘ promotion offers free online access to Palgrave Macmillan’s full portfolio of journals spanning the Humanities, the Social Sciences and Business
- Browse journals from the list of subject areas on this page: http://www.palgrave.com/accessallareas
- Available from 1-30 April