What do you think of the Research Support Hub?
Six months have passed since we officially ‘launched’ the Research Support Hub in October 2012. In that time the Hub has:
- published over 270 items on topics of interest to Northampton researchers
- publicised more than 100 training sessions and events
- shared over 175 funding opportunities
- applied over 250 different tags to describe and group this information in a meaningful way
- been viewed over 11,000 times by readers from more than 100 countries
- moved to the first result (out of 111 million) on a Google search for Research Support Hub
But how has it been for you?
Do you find the Hub useful? Are we writing about matters that interest you? Would you like to see more of some topics, or less of others?
After six months it is timely that we review the use of the Research Support Hub and ask our readers what they really, really want. To this end, please feel free to write a comment about this article, or contact one of the contributors directly.
All ideas will be gratefully received.