Research Support Hub: 2015 in review
A very Happy New Year to all our readers!
We’ve just received the WordPress 2015 annual report for the Research Support Hub.
There are some intriguing (if of dubious value) stats:
- The Hub’s busiest day was February 5th, with 448 views (mostly accounted for by Images of Research voting)
- The most popular day of the week for posting was Thursday (with 59 posts)
- The 2015-2016 PGR and ECR skills development programme attracted the most views in 2015, with Increasing your citation count and SPSS software now available in 2nd and 3rd place
- Facebook was the Hub’s top referring site
- Visitors came from 148 countries